in

BBC star Yung Filly accused of raping tourist in Magaluf after sex assault charge

YouTube star Yung Filly, who has appeared on the ITV Soccer Aid and shows such as The Great British Bake Off, has been accused of sexually assaulting another woman

Yung Filly has been accused of raping a female British tourist, following his initial sex assault charges(Image: DAZN via Getty Images)

YouTube star Yung Filly has been accused of raping a tourist in Magaluf.

The 29-year-old is currently being investigated by a judge in the Majorcan capital Palma over the alleged rape of a woman in September of last year. Filly, real name Andres Felipe Valencia Barrientos, pleaded not guilty less than a fortnight ago at a court in Perth, Australia, to eight charges arising from the alleged attack in his hotel room during his Australia tour.

Article continues below

He was seen for the first time in five months on March 11 when he left the court on £48,5000 bail, but didn’t comment on his existing rape charge. On Monday (March 24) it emerged a British tourist has accused the rapper of forcing himself on her at a Magaluf hotel last summer after he performed in the holiday island resort.

The woman reported him to police in Britain who passed on details of the allegation to authorities in Spain. The holidaymaker, believed to be around age 20, claims she first met him at the Magaluf beach club where he performed before bumping into him at a nearby nightclub later that evening.

The YouTube star has pleaded not guilty to eight charges relating to his alleged sexual assault last September(Image: yungfilly/Instagram)

She has accused the star of groping her at the club and told police the alleged sex attack occurred after she had consensual sex with a friend of his in a hotel room. The tourist alleged Barrientos raped her after she accompanied the other man to the rapper’s room before ending up alone with the social media star.

The woman is understood to have reported Barrientos to a UK police force a few weeks after she returned to Britain. British authorities reportedly contacted the Spanish Civil Guard who passed on details of the allegations to an investigating court in Palma.

The tourist alleges the rapper sexually assaulted her after meeting him at the Magaluf beach club where he performed(Image: Vincent Cole – Manchester Evening News)

It is not yet known if she she has already been questioned by the judge in charge of the ongoing criminal probe. A well-placed source said the magistrate had contacted Australian authorities so they can try to question Barrientos under oath on behalf of the Spanish authorities.

The probe in Majorca, Spain is being conducted behind-closed-doors – this is normal in Spain and only trials are held in public. Barrientos is currently facing trial over his alleged rape of a woman on September 28 last year.

He has also been banned from driving for six months after pleading guilty to reckless driving(Image: yungfilly/Instagram)

The internet personality, known for appearing in already faces three charges of assault, one count of impeding a person’s normal breathing or blood circulation by applying pressure to the neck, and four counts of sexual penetration without consent. The alleged attack is said to have taken place after the rapper had finished performing at Bar1 Nightclub in Perth.

He was arrested in Brisbane and sent to Perth on October 9. He is scheduled to return to the Perth District Court on June 13 for a trial listing hearing. It emerged when he appeared in court that while on bail, which began last October, he pleaded guilty to a reckless driving charge after being caught driving at 97mph on a Perth highway, where the speed limit is 62mph.

The YouTube star appeared on Channel 4’s Bake Off special back in 2022(Image: PA)

He was banned from driving for six months and fined £385. Barrientos appeared relaxed and carefree as he left court earlier this month despite the serious allegations he is facing.

He declined to address the rape charges. Instead, he told reporters: “I’m enjoying the weather man, it’s a lovely day” before climbing into a waiting car.

The British internet personality has presented BBC shows – including the BBC Three’s Yung Filly’s Celeb Lock-In. He also appeared on the Channel 4 celebrity edition of Bake Off and taken part in ITV’s Soccer Aid. He shot to fame as a part of the popular YouTube group Beta Squad and has worked with the Sidemen, KSI’s internet collective.

Article continues below

He has hosted BBC Three shows Hot Property, Don’t Scream and Yung Filly’s Celeb Lock-In. He has also appeared on Channel 4’s The Great Celebrity Bake Off for Stand Up To Cancer and appeared on Soccer Aid in 2020.

Want all the biggest Showbiz and TV news straight to your inbox? Sign up for our free Daily Star Showbiz newsletter.

Source: Celebrities - dailystar.co.uk


Tagcloud:

Hollyoaks legend ‘honoured’ as original song appears in Channel 4 soap

BBC star rushed to hospital after drunken accident on Lime bike as they share update