More stories

  • Caitlyn Jenner Reacts to 'KUWTK' Coming to an End: 'Nobody Called Me'

    Instagram

    The ex of Kris Jenner claims that the famous clan doesn’t contact her prior to announcing the shocking future of ‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians’, which will end in 2021.
    Sep 11, 2020
    AceShowbiz – Caitlyn Jenner has weighed in on “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” announcing that it will end in 2021. The ex of Kris Jenner claims that the famous clan doesn’t contact her prior to announcing the shocking future of the show.
    “I heard it on the news!” Caitlyn, who had any significant airtime on the long-running show, told Australia’s “The Morning Show”. “Nobody called me. I heard it through the media.”
    When asked if she was surprised by the decision, Caitlyn responded, “No.” However, the 70-year-old has nothing but love for the show and her family. “That show, it’s probably the greatest reality show in history,” she gushed. “The girls and Kris have just done an amazing job with the show and keeping it going for this long.”
    Cait went on to say that she could understand why they decided to end the show. “Everybody is in a different place now,” she explained. “And I think it’s time to move on. What a run.”
    Kim Kardashian announced the end of an era via Instagram on Tuesday, September 8, revealing the show, which debuted on E! in 2007, will shut down after two more seasons. Addressing fans, Kim said, “It is with heavy hearts that we’ve made the difficult decision as a family to say goodbye to Keeping Up With the Kardashians.”
    “After what will be 14 years, 20 seasons, hundreds of episodes and numerous spin-off shows, we are beyond grateful to all of you who’ve watched us for all of these years – through the good times, the bad times, the happiness, the tears, and the many relationships and children. We’ll forever cherish the wonderful memories and countless people we’ve met along the way,” she continued.
    Kim also thanked producer Ryan Seacrest and his E! team for “documenting our lives.” She wrote, “Our last season will air early next year in 2021. Without Keeping Up With the Kardashians, I wouldn’t be where I am today. I am so incredibly grateful to everyone who has watched and supported me and my family these past 14 incredible years. This show made us who we are and I will be forever in debt to everyone who played a role in shaping our careers and changing our lives forever.”

    You can share this post!

    Next article
    ‘Game of Thrones’ Star Diana Rigg Passes Away at 82

    Related Posts More

  • Paris Hilton Calls Off TV Interview Due to Health Issues

    WENN

    The Hilton hotel heiress has been forced to pull the plug on her scheduled television appearance at the last minute, claiming that she feels under the weather.
    Sep 11, 2020
    AceShowbiz – Paris Hilton pulled out of a planned appearance on U.K. morning TV show “Lorraine” at the last minute due to illness.
    The star is currently promoting her new YouTube documentary, “This Is Paris”, and had been due to appear on the breakfast show on Thursday (10Sep20).
    However, host Lorraine Kelly confirmed the segment had been axed after the hotel heiress called in “saying that’s she’s not well.” She explained, “We were supposed to be talking to Paris Hilton today… We obviously wish her well and hope she gets better soon.”
    Sharing her thoughts on the documentary, which features Paris opening up on incidents from throughout her life, including alleged abuse at boarding school, Lorraine told viewers, “When I watched the documentary I thought, ‘Not a happy life.’ She’s invented this character and even speaks in a funny voice.”
    “I thought that was her voice but it’s not at all! She’s a bright girl but she puts on an act.”
    Showbiz correspondent Ross King agreed and said, “That’s not her voice, she’s a sharp cookie. We talk about the Kardashians as well, Kim was Paris’ pal. Paris set the way for her.”
    “I think she’s someone desperately looking for love and desperately looking for validation, I suppose. It’s just very sad,” added Lorraine. “I hope she comes back, I would love to speak to her.”
    The incident comes after Paris admitted she felt “pressured” into making her sex tape with her “first real boyfriend” Rick Salomon in a clip from the documentary and compared the ordeal to being “electronically raped”.
    “This Is Paris” will arrive on Paris Hilton’s YouTube channel on 14 September.

    You can share this post!

    Next article
    Kate Beckinsale Heartbroken by Dog’s Death

    Related Posts More

  • 'Parasite' Director to Produce Hollywood Adaptation of 'Sea Fog'

    WENN/Adriana M. Barraza

    Bong Joon Ho has shared his excitement in teaming up with ‘Calibre’ director Matt and ‘Rampart’ screenwriter Oren Moverman to give his 2014 Korean movie this revamp.
    Sep 10, 2020
    AceShowbiz – Oscar-winning filmmaker Bong Joon Ho is helping to give his 2014 Korean movie “Sea Fog” a Hollywood revamp.
    The “Parasite” writer/director adapted his original film, which was given the Korean title of “Haemoo”, from the 2007 play of the same name, which chronicled the true story of a fishing boat crew hired to smuggle illegal immigrants from China to Korea.
    Now Bong has signed on to produce a new adaptation of “Sea Fog”, directed by “Calibre”‘s Matt Palmer, who is reworking a previous script by “Rampart” screenwriter Oren Moverman.
    Officials at production company Participant have also boarded the project.
    In a statement, Palmer says, “I’m absolutely thrilled to be working with one of modern cinema’s most singular and visionary talents, Bong Joon Ho, and with Participant, whose incredible track record in producing deeply inspiring, socially committed cinema for mainstream audiences is unapparelled.”
    “These are dream partners to be teaming up with on a project with such unique potential to deliver both nerve-shredding tension and an urgent social message.”
    Bong adds, “I can’t contain my excitement and anticipation to collaborate with this team on the newborn ‘Sea Fog’.”

    You can share this post!

    Next article
    Sara Evans Fears Her ‘Born to Fly’ Memoir Will Upset Her Parents More

  • First Full 'Dune' Trailer Sees Timothee Chalamet's Painful Training

    [embedded content]

    Depicted as a sort of reluctant hero, Chalamet’s Paul Atreides is prepared to rule people as his father is about to lose the planet Arrakis awarded to him.
    Sep 10, 2020
    AceShowbiz – Warner Bros. has released the first full trailer for its highly-anticipated epic film, “Dune”. From director Denis Villeneuve, the sci-fi movie follows Timothee Chalamet’s main character Paul Atreides, the scion of House Atreides.
    The young royal is depicted as a reluctant hero, who rises to lead a war in a desolate, dangerous mining planet known as Arrakis, which is awarded to his father Duke Leto Atreides (Oscar Isaac). “There’s something happening to me. There’s something awakening in my mind and I can’t control it,” Paul says in the video.
    As Paul sees a crusade in his dream, Gaius Helen Mohiam (Charlotte Rampling) warns him that his father is about to lose the planet Arrakis. Under the guidance of Gaius, Paul learns how to rule people though her teaching method sometimes includes a painful test.
    “Is the mental part of him stronger than the animal part? That was very important for [‘Dune’ author] Frank Herbert,” Villeneuve explains the painful training to EW. “At some point in the Dune history, the human brain will reach a level of control where there’s no more computers in that universe, so the brain is trained to be able to make insane calculations and have control over your body. Paul, having some Bene Gesserit training, needed to be tested to see if he can use this power for the good of humanity.”
    Gurney Halleck (Josh Brolin) is Paul’s sparring partner in a sword fight, while there’s a glimpse of Jason Momoa’s Duncan Idaho, who is also one of Paul’s mentors. Zendaya Coleman’s Chani is a mysterious woman who appears in Paul’s dream and will later become his love interest.
    “Dune” is based on Frank Herbert’s 1965 sci-fi novel of the same name, which was previously adapted into a 1984 movie and multiple TV miniseries. The upcoming film will cover the first-half of the book, with a planned sequel handling the rest.
    The star-studded cast also includes Rebecca Ferguson (II) as Paul’s mother Lady Jessica Atreides, Dave Bautista as Glossu Rabban, Javier Bardem as Stilgar, and Chang Chen as Dr. Wellington Yueh among others. Villeneuve co-wrote the script with Jon Spaihts and Eric Roth. The movie is scheduled to be released in the United States in IMAX and 3D on December 18.

    You can share this post!

    Next article
    Joy Behar Suggests COVID-19 Vaccine Is Trump’s Campaign Rhetoric

    Related Posts More

  • Kevin Hart to Replace Jerry Lewis as Muscular Dystrophy Association Telethon's Host

    WENN/Avalon/Judy Eddy

    The big variety and fundraising event, which was long fronted by the late comedy legend from Las Vegas, has been scaled down to a two-hour show and is set to take place on October 24.
    Sep 10, 2020
    AceShowbiz – Kevin Hart has stepped up to replace late comedy legend Jerry Lewis as the host of the annual Muscular Dystrophy Association telethon.
    Lewis fronted the big variety and fundraising show from Las Vegas over America’s Labor Day weekend for more than four decades, helping to raise more than $2 billion for the cause.
    “This is an incredible opportunity to bring the work of Jerry Lewis and the Muscular Dystrophy Association forward,” Hart said in a statement.

    Lewis hosted his last MDA telethon in 2010 and the event was subsequently scrapped as officials at the charity insisted the format was no longer relevant.
    It has since been scaled down to a two-hour show, set to take place on 24 October.

    You can share this post!

    Next article
    Bono’s Signed Lyrics and Harry Styles’ Guitar Secure High Bid at MusiCares Charity Auction

    Related Posts More

  • Andy Cohen Discusses Possibility of Kris Jenner Joining 'RHOBH'

    WENN/Avalon/Instar

    Meanwhile, during her appearance on ‘On Air with Ryan Seacrest’, the momager shares that she has an emotional moment after announcing the end of ‘KUWTK’.
    Sep 10, 2020
    AceShowbiz – Now that “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” has announced that it will end next year, people are wondering what the famous clan has planned for themselves to stay in the spotlight. Some people think it would be great if momager Kris Jenner joins “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills”.
    Discussing the matter, Andy Cohen on “Radio Andy” on Wednesday, September 9 said, “I got so many DMs and tweets saying Kris should join the ‘Housewives’.” The 52-year-old executive producer added, “[The tweets said], ‘She is good friends with [Kyle Richards], this should happen, make it happen.’ ”
    However, he noted that some people were against the idea. “And then I tweeted that I would be talking about it on the radio today and I got a whole bunch of tweets saying, ‘Don’t do it.’ It’s so interesting to me,” he shared.
    “I don’t think she would do it. She is leaving a show for which she has total control over. Why would she leave and join a show that she has no control over?” he added. “She wouldn’t be an executive producer of the show, she wouldn’t have control over the edits so I think for someone who is used to having so much power over a show, I can’t see her surrendering that power. I really don’t think she would do it.”
    [embedded content]
    The Kardashian-Jenner family announced on Tuesday, September 8, that “KUWTK” would end after season 20 airs in 2021. “After what will be 14 years, 20 seasons, hundreds of episodes and numerous spin-off shows, we are beyond grateful to all of you who’ve watched us for all of these years – through the good times, the bad times, the happiness, the tears, and the many relationships and children,” the statement read. “We’ll forever cherish the wonderful memories and countless people we’ve met along the way.”
    During her appearance on “On Air with Ryan Seacrest” on Wednesday, Kris shared that it made her emotional. “You’re going to make me cry all over again. It really hasn’t [hit me yet],” she told the “American Idol” host. “I got very, very emotional this morning.”
    She continued, “I woke up and was in the gym at 5 with [daughters] [Khloe Kardashian] and [Kim Kardashian], and we just kind of sat there and looked at each other and said, ‘Whoa, what a ride.’ ”

    You can share this post!

    Next article
    Niecy Nash Claims She Never Hides Her Sexuality After Shocking Fans With Gay Marriage

    Related Posts More

  • Sacha Baron Cohen Believed to Have Completed Filming of 'Borat' Sequel

    The 20th Century Fox

    The report comes after the comedian husband of Isla Fisher was captured on video driving a yellow pick-up truck while sporting his character’s distinctive thick mustache in Long Beach, Los Angeles.
    Sep 10, 2020
    AceShowbiz – Sacha Baron Cohen has reportedly finished filming “Borat 2”.
    According to editors at Collider, the comedian has also screened the upcoming sequel for a select group of industry figures, ahead of a potential release later this year.
    The British comedian’s 2006 film, “Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan”, saw the character travelling to the USA for the first time to make a documentary on the country. For the sequel, Borat will reportedly go “undercover” after being made aware of the notoriety he generated as a result of the original movie – with one source describing the film as “Cohen playing Borat playing Cohen.”
    While another source has confirmed the project’s existence to Collider, they rejected the description of the film’s plotline.
    Details of who is footing the bill for the sequel are currently unclear, but the publication suggested a streaming service may be attached.
    The report comes after Cohen was captured on video footage posted on social media last month driving a yellow pick-up truck while sporting the character’s distinctive thick mustache and a tan suit in Long Beach, Los Angeles.
    And in July, he also crashed a far-right event in Washington, disguised as a racist bluegrass singer.
    The prankster infiltrated the March for Our Rights 3 rally on June 27 and encouraged those taking part to sing about injecting scientists and political figures with coronavirus.
    “Dr. Fauci, what we gonna do?/ Inject him with the Wuhan flu…/ Hillary Clinton, what we gonna do?/ Lock her up like we used to do,” he sang, according to various reports.
    Cohen last reprised the Kazakh TV personality for a sketch on Jimmy Kimmel Live!” last November, which focused on “election tampering.”

    You can share this post!

    Next article
    Cardi B Hires Private Investigator to Track Down Donald Trump Supporter Leaking Her Address More

  • 'AGT' Recap: Meet Five Finalists of Season 15

    NBC

    Kicking off the new episode of the NBC show, host Terry Crews names Archie Williams, Alan Silva and Malik DOPE as the three acts who are up for the Dunkin’ Save.
    Sep 10, 2020
    AceShowbiz – “America’s Got Talent” revealed the results of season 15 semi-finals in the Wednesday, September 9 episode. Kicking off the night, host Terry Crews revealed three acts who were up for the Dunkin’ Save. The three were Archie Williams, Alan Silva and Malik DOPE.
    Moving on, Terry called Spyros Bros and Dance Town Family. He shocked everyone when he announced that none of the two were moving onto the finals.
    Later, it was Broken Roots and Double Dragon’s turn to find out their fate. They performed solid performances last night so viewers expected one of them to be the first finalist announced that night. Heading to the finals was Broken Roots.
    Thomas Day, who caught flak yesterday for allegedly lying about the reason of his sudden withdrawal in the quarterfinals, and Brandon Leake were called next. Brandon was unsurprisingly announced to join Broken Roots in the finals. Singers Shaquira McGrath and Roberta Battaglia later went head-to-head in the next results. As soon as Roberta was named as the one who moved onto the finals, she couldn’t help but cry. Judge Sofia Vergara, who pressed her Golden Buzzer for her, expressed her excitement, exclaiming, “You’re perfect!”
    It’s time to find out who won the Dunkin’s Save. Among Archie Williams, Alan Silva and Malik DOPE, America voted for Alan Silva, so he went to the finals. As for the last two acts, their fate was determined by the judges. One of them was saved, while the other was forced to go home.
    It wasn’t an easy decision, but Sofia eventually picked Archie. Howie Mandel, meanwhile, decided to save Malik. Heidi Klum was the one who made the call. After much deliberation, she went with Archie! Congratulations to Broken Roots, Brandon Leakes, Roberta Battaglia, Alan Silva and Archie Williams.
    Next week’s episode will feature 11 more acts performing in hope of getting the remaining five spots in the finals of “America’s Got Talent” season 15.

    You can share this post!

    Next article
    Drake Shares Fatherly Advice and Rare New Photo to Mark Son Adonis’ ‘First Day of School’

    Related Posts More