More stories

  • 50 Cent in Final Talks to Bring Series About 'Hip-Hop Cop' to the Small Screen

    Instagram

    The screenplay will be based on Derrick Parker and Matt Diehl’s book ‘Notorious C.O.P.: The Inside Story of the Tupac, Biggie, and Jam Master Jay Investigations from NYPD’s First ‘Hip-Hop Cop’.’
    Aug 27, 2020
    AceShowbiz – 50 Cent is developing a new police drama centred upon Derrick Parker, the ‘hip-hop cop’ who investigated the murders of Notorious B.I.G. and Jam Master Jay.
    The rapper-turned-producer is in final talks with bosses at CBS All Access, who are hoping to air the series, starring T.I. as Parker.
    Dallas Jackson has created the screenplay based on Parker and Matt Diehl’s book “Notorious C.O.P.: The Inside Story of the Tupac, Biggie, and Jam Master Jay Investigations from NYPD’s First ‘Hip-Hop Cop'”.

    50 Cent is currently not expected to appear in the drama series.

    You can share this post!

    Next article
    Romeo Miller Doubles Down on Support for Dad Master P Amid Family Drama

    Related Posts More

  • Denise Richards And Andy Cohen Butt Heads on 'RHOBH' Reunion Before Walkout

    WENN

    In a trailer for the most-anticipated season 10 reunion, it can be seen that the 49-year-old actress is put in the hot seat for her alleged hookup with Brandi Glanville.
    Aug 27, 2020
    AceShowbiz – “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” has released a trailer for the most-anticipated season 10 reunion. In the video, which was released on Wednesday, August 26, it can be seen that cast member Denise Richards is put in the hot seat for her alleged hookup with Brandi Glanville, prompting her to walk out of the virtual event.
    “You guys are so vicious, you really are, it’s actually kind of and mean,” she tells her co-stars including Lisa Rinna, Kyle Richards, Dorit Kemsley, Teddi Mellencamp, Garcelle Beauvais, Erika Jayne and Sutton Stracke. Lisa, however, seemingly doesn’t really plan to be easy on Denise.
    Telling her to shut up, Lisa goes on to tell the 49-year-old “Wild Things” star, “You bring up your husband’s penis almost every show! The whole f***ing world knows about Denise’s husband going and getting a happy ending from, like, a 100-year-old woman.”
    “I feel that the cover-up is worse than the crime,” Lisa continues, to which Denise responds, “If you want to play this game, we can do it.” Lisa replies, “Are you threatening me?”
    Some of the cast members, however, appear to defend Denise. “All you do is attack her every time you see her,” Garcelle tells Lisa about Denise. Elsewhere in the trailer, Dorit also says, “I don’t think Denise is trying to make anyone look like a**holes.”
    There’s also tension between Denise and host/executive producer Andy Cohen as she accuses him of “trying to discredit this.” Defending himself, Andy claims that he’s just “showing all sides.” Erika then chimes in, “Except Brandi’s side.” It was previously said that production called the former cast member last minute and it’s better for her not to attend the virtual taping.
    Back to the trailer, not wanting to hear more from her castmates, Denise then is seen standing up from her seat and leaves. “Did she leave?” Kyle asks before Erika mouths, “What the f**k.”

    Part one of “RHOBH” 3-part reunion is scheduled to air on Bravo on Wednesday, September 2, at 9 P.M. ET.

    You can share this post!

    Next article
    Rihanna and A$AP Rocky Fuel Romance Rumors With Flirty Interview, Fans Are Not Impressed

    Related Posts More

  • Lucy Hale Bummed Season 2 Plans for 'Katy Keene' Will Never Come to Light

    The CW

    Describing the first season of the ‘Riverdale’ spin-off as the highlight of her career, the former ‘Pretty Little Liars’ star claims that the cancellation news came at ‘such a horrible day.’
    Aug 27, 2020
    AceShowbiz – Lucy Hale is still struggling to accept the cancellation of her “Riverdale” spin-off, “Katy Keene”, revealing the day the show was yanked was one of her worst ever.
    The actress enjoyed a full season run of the drama before bosses at the CW network pulled the plug, while she was preparing for another cycle.
    “It is always sad when things come to an end prematurely but in my opinion, I wanted that show to go on for many years and seasons,” she tells E!. “The powers at be had a different plan for it…”
    “It was such a horrible day when we found out about it not coming back but seeing the response from everyone being upset and the response of everyone else who supports me was only to show how much the show was loved.”
    The 31-year-old is disappointed the vision writers had for season two will never come to light, but she is grateful for the time she had on the show.
    “I definitely knew where Katy would go in the second season and all the plans for her, so its always a bummer to see that come to a halt without you wanting it to, but ultimately, I only had amazing things to say about that show and the people and everyone involved in it,” she adds. “It really was a highlight of my career and living in NYC was amazing.”

    You can share this post!

    Next article
    50 Cent in Final Talks to Bring Series About ‘Hip-Hop Cop’ to the Small Screen

    Related Posts More

  • Bella Thorne in Early Development of New Movie About Successful OnlyFans Venture

    Instagram

    The ‘Assassination Nation’ star teams up with The Florida Project director Sean Baker after becoming the first account holder on the adult subscription service to bank $1 million in her first 24 hours.
    Aug 27, 2020
    AceShowbiz – Actress Bella Thorne is drawing inspiration from her money-spinning OnlyFans venture for a new movie.
    The former Disney star, who is known for her sex-positive mindset, made history on the adult subscription service last week (ends August 21) by becoming the first account holder to bank $1 million (£760,000) in her first 24 hours, and she reveals her earnings from posting raunchy content online and engaging with paying fans have since doubled.
    Discussing her big payday, which Thorne plans to use for charity and to establish her own production company, she said, “You can be me, or this talented girl from Montana, and OnlyFans could change your life – if you want it to, of course.”
    Her huge success has since prompted Thorne, 22, to make a film about her lucrative new endeavour.
    “It’s a feature we are researching as I’m living it currently,” she told the Los Angeles Times. “What are the ins and outs? What does a platform like this do to its users? What’s the connective material between your life and your life inside the world of OnlyFans…? How can it change your life for the worse and the better? How far are you willing to go, and how far do you WANT to go?”
    She has teamed up with “The Florida Project” director Sean Baker for the movie, which is in the early stages of development.

    You can share this post!

    Next article
    LL Cool J ‘Glad’ Jam Master Jay’s Suspected Killers Are ‘One Step Closer to Conviction’

    Related Posts More

  • Naomi and Wynonna Judd Turn Their Life Stories Into Anthology Series

    Instagram

    The mother-daughter duo of The Judds are adapting their life stories for the small screen as they are currently working on a new anthology drama project called ‘Icon’.
    Aug 27, 2020
    AceShowbiz – Country music stars Naomi and Wynonna Judd are taking their life stories to the small screen with a new anthology drama series.
    The Grammy-winning mother-daughter duo, who performed together as The Judds, will serve as executive producers on the first season of “Icon”, which will take viewers behind the scenes of their close but challenging relationship.
    Also among the producers will be the singers’ managers, Les Borsai and Greg Hill, as well as musicians Larry Strickland and Cactus Moser, the pair’s respective spouses.
    A writer has yet to be set, but the show is currently in development at U.S. network Fox, reports Deadline.

    You can share this post!

    Next article
    Chris Hemsworth Circling Major Role in ‘Mad Max’ Prequel More

  • Kirsten Dunst and Gabrielle Union Keen to Reunite for 'Bring It On' Sequel

    Universal Pictures

    During a celebration of the classic movie’s 20th anniversary along with director and screenwriter, the two former co-stars pitch their ideas for a follow-up movie.
    Aug 27, 2020
    AceShowbiz – Kirsten Dunst and Gabrielle Union are keen to reunite for a “Bring It On” sequel.
    The actresses starred alongside one another in the classic 2000 cheerleading comedy movie and, during a Zoom reunion in honour of the film’s 20th anniversary with director Peyton Reed and writer Jessica Bendinger, they took the opportunity to pitch a sequel.
    “The impact, 20 years later, that this movie had and continues to have, that’s awesome,” Gabrielle gushed. “So whatever that we may one day come up with, I mean, Kirsten, maybe we’re like co-heads of the PTA. I don’t know.”
    “Or we run a cheer school like Cheer,” Kirsten added, referencing the Netflix docu-series about the cheerleading team at Navarro College.
    Inspired by the idea, Gabrielle then asked if they can be the ones who gets to decide who gets to be on the mat, like Navarro’s head cheer coach, Monica Aldama.
    “Yeah!” Kirsten responded. “I feel like it’d be fun if we – I mean, it has to be a competition against somebody now.”
    Five direct-to-video sequels were released off the back of the original “Bring It On” movie, with none of the follow-up instalments featuring the original cast.

    You can share this post!

    Next article
    Naomi and Wynonna Judd Turn Their Life Stories Into Anthology Series

    Related Posts More

  • Idris Elba Opens Fight School in New BBC Documentary

    WENN

    The ‘Star Trek Beyond’ actor is expected to mentor young aspiring male and female fighters as they are learning boxing skills and life lessons from former champions.
    Aug 27, 2020
    AceShowbiz – Idris Elba is to set up an experimental fight school for young men and women that will be the focus of a new BBC documentary.
    The London school aims to provide an outlet for young people from tough backgrounds, with Idris signing up seven recruits who will learn boxing skills from former champions, as well as discipline, how to train, and life lessons.
    In a press release announcing the new series, Idris says, “I see history constantly repeating itself and can empathise with these kids. I believe there is a better way to teach people that you don’t need knives to protect yourself.”
    “It’s a proven fact that in urban areas where fight schools open, violent crime drops dramatically – which is why I wanted to do this project, in hope that we can change people’s lives. I want this project to be an ongoing presence that will continue to provide support and education for the community for years to come.”
    Over the course of six months, those involved will battle it out with other amateurs and work towards a big showcase finale – with the “Thor” star mentoring them along the way.
    An air date for the show, titled “Idris Elba’s Fight School”, is yet to be announced.
    The 47 year old previously transformed himself into a kickboxer for the TV documentary, “Idris Elba: Fighter”, back in 2017.

    You can share this post!

    Next article
    Bella Hadid Reveals Her Lyme Disease Symptoms Became More Aggressive When She Turned 18

    Related Posts More

  • Queen Latifah to Lead Star-Studded Special to Remember Martin Luther King's Historic March

    WENN

    The actress is going to be joined by a number of activists and fellow celebrities like Amanda Seales and Donald Glover for the upcoming Facebook Watch event.
    Aug 27, 2020
    AceShowbiz – Queen Latifah is set to commemorate the 57th anniversary of Martin Luther King, Jr.’s March on Washington with a new Facebook Watch special.
    An estimated 250,000 people marched to advocate for the civil and economic rights of African-Americans, culminating in Martin Luther King Jr.s iconic “I Have a Dream” speech on 28 August, 1963.
    On Thursday (27Aug20), the singer and Oscar-nominated actress will be joined by civil rights activists, educators, entertainers and other speakers who will address the history of systemic racism while encouraging viewers to vote in November’s (20) U.S. election.
    Among those confirmed to speak during the “Change Together: From the March” on Washington to Today special are Amanda Seales, Angela Rye, Common, Danny Glover, Fat Joe, Heather McGhee, Jamarria Hall, Kendrick Sampson, LaTosha Brown, Matt McGorry, and Will Packer, who will also executive produce.
    “I can’t think of a more important time than now to recognise the powerful changemakers from the ’60s and how we can bring the same needed energy to the present,” Latifah said in a statement.
    “I hope you love watching this program as much as I loved hosting it.”

    The special will stream live at 12 pm ET and will be featured on Facebook’s #LiftBlackVoices tab. Tune in here: facebook.com.

    You can share this post!

    Next article
    Nikki Bella Refused C-Section During Difficult Childbirth

    Related Posts More