More stories

  • in

    Bravo Halts 'RHOBH' Filming of Season 11 Due to COVID-19

    Bravo

    It has been reported that everyone, including the ladies, who is involved in the production of the reality show has been told to quarantine for 14 days, though no further details have been shared as of now.

    Nov 26, 2020
    AceShowbiz – Production of “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” is reportedly shut down due to COVID-19. A source spilled on Wednesday, November 25 to HollywoodLife.com that while the network has yet to reveal who is the one who contracts the novel virus, “everyone thinks it’s a crew member.”
    The source further claimed that “the ladies and production were informed this morning.” The cast members, including Lisa Rinna, Erika Girardi, Kyle Richards, Garcelle Beauvais and Dorit Kemsley, reportedly last filmed for the upcoming season on Tuesday. “They filmed yesterday. Everyone’s been told to quarantine for 14 days and haven’t been told much else right now,” the source explained. “They have no idea when they’ll start up again. Everyone’s just waiting for more info.”
    “RHOBH” isn’t the first show in the “Real Housewives” franchise to be halted due to coronavirus. Earlier this month, it was reported that “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” cast members were forced to stop filming for season 14 after one of the crew members tested positive for COVID-19.

      See also…

    “Everything is shut down right down,” sources said to theJasmineBRAND. “They’re pausing everything until everyone can be tested and quarantined. It’s a really scary situation because this affects more than just the cast, but their families as well.”
    Cast member Porsha Williams raised concerns among her fans after revealing her hospitalization. As she didn’t divulge her illness, fans suspected that she’s having COVID-19 considering the timing. “I’ll see you all next week God willing,” she shared her wish to get back to work, adding, “Biggest message I got from this week is to prioritize your health! You can’t just go and go. If you don’t God will sit you right in down and make you figure it out. Road to recovery…”
    The reality TV was allegedly rushed to the hospital after passing out in her home. That arrived after production on season 14 of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” was put on hold because a crew member tested positive for the virus.

    You can share this post!

    Next article
    Jax Taylor on Reassuring Pregnant Wife Brittany Cartwright ‘How Beautiful She Is’: It’s ‘Important’

    Related Posts More

  • in

    John Mellencamp Is 'Terribly Excited' to Know Daughter Teddi Exited 'RHOBH'

    WENN/TNYF/FayesVision

    Teddi confirmed that she let go her diamond just a day after a report of her being fired from Bravo’s ‘The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’ because she was boring emerged in September.

    Nov 14, 2020
    AceShowbiz – John Mellencamp made public his true feelings over learning that daughter Teddi Mellencamp decided to depart from “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills”. During his appearance on Teddi’s “Teddi Tea Pod”, the Grammy-winning musician shared that he was beyond “excited” over the news.
    “I’ve never liked that you were on the ‘Real Housewives’,” the 69-year-old told his daughter in the Wednesday, November 12 episode of the podcast. “I tried to be supportive so I watched, but I can assure you I don’t watch it anymore.”
    However, John didn’t entirely hate the show. “I think that it’s great and I think that some of the women on the show are fantastic,” he admitted. He just couldn’t imagine the public scrutiny that Teddi had to deal with during her time on the Bravo show for three seasons. “I don’t want to be a part of where everybody knows everything about everybody… I don’t know how you stood it,” the “Jack and Diane” singer said.

      See also…

    Teddi confirmed that she let go her diamond just a day after a report of her being fired from the show because she was boring emerged in September. She announced her exit in a September 22 post on her Instagram account featuring a video in which she said, “I recently found out that my contract as a Housewife is not being renewed. Of course I could give you the standard response of, ‘Oh we both came to the decision that it would be best.’ Nah, I’m not going to do that – that’s not who I am. Of course when I got the news I was sad.”
    Comparing the firing to “a breakup,” the All In By Teddi founder added, ” [It’s] because you develop such strong relationships with the cast, with the crew. And you get to do incredible things that you probably never get to experience without the show.”
    “That being said, I’m really looking forward to the future and being able to focus on my family, my friends, all in. I really feel like I have some exciting things ahead. And you know what? I’m pretty busy with this lil’ nuggs,” she continued, referring to her 6-month-old daughter. Concluding the message, Teddi said, “So, thanks for coming along on this journey with me and I’ll see you soon.”

    You can share this post!

    Next article
    Montel Williams Annoyed at Resurfaced Kamala Harris Dating History

    Related Posts More

  • in

    Tori Spelling Denies Joining 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills'

    Instagram

    The ‘Beverly Hills, 90210′ actress insists she is not joining the cast of the Bravo reality TV show in the upcoming season despite rumors to the contrary.

    Nov 11, 2020
    AceShowbiz – Tori Spelling is a massive fan of “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” – but has downplayed rumours she’s set to join the cast, insisting she’ll “stick to being a viewer.”
    Speculation has been rife that “BH90210” actress is set to join the Bravo series’ 11th season, alongside her mother, author Candy Spelling. However, she tells Entertainment Tonight that’s not the case.
    “There’s rumours every single season,” she says. “I don’t even know where they come from. I’ve always said I’m a huge fan… I watch all the Housewives — I love it! It’s my entertainment.”
    “We work hard, we mum hard and at the end of the night I’m like, ‘I’m putting on my Housewives,’ ” Spelling continues. “(But) no clue where (the rumour) came from.”

      See also…

    The 47-year-old was interviewed alongside her co-star Jennie Garth, with whom she’s working on their new joint podcast, “9021OMG”, and she admits the pair don’t have the time for reality TV commitments.
    “We have so many projects that we want to do on camera and off camera,” Spelling explains. “We’re really good producing partners as well, so we have so many exciting things lined up that I’ll stick to being a viewer.”
    In addition to recording their podcast, they’re also working on their own TV show, and a holiday movie, which is due to resume production shortly.
    “We created it, we’re producing it and starring in it,” Spelling shares, while remaining tight-lipped on further details.

    You can share this post!

    Next article
    Viola Davis Says Black Actresses Were Given ‘Leftovers’ in Hollywood

    Related Posts More

  • Kathy Hilton to Appear in Season 11 of 'RHOBH' as 'Friend'

    WENN/FayesVision

    While sister Kyle Richards refuses to say much about the reports, former ‘RHOBH’ star Brandi Glanville claims on her ‘Unfiltered podcast’ that Kathy ‘is coming on’ the show.

    Oct 28, 2020
    AceShowbiz – A new familiar face is heading to season 11 of “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills”. Kathy Hilton, the mother of Paris Hilton, is joining her sister Kyle Richards in the upcoming season of the Bravo reality series, according to PEOPLE.
    TMZ further reported on Tuesday, October 27 that Kathy will appear on the series in the capacity of a “friend of the housewives” instead of a full-time cast member. In addition to her and Kyle, their sister Kim Richards also used to star on “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills”. She appeared in the first five seasons of the show, though she only appears in a limited guest capacity now.
    Reports of Kathy joining the show have been circulating around for some time. Earlier this week, Kyle reacted to the rumors in an interview with Us Weekly. Refusing to give away much of the matter, the 51-year-old said, “I don’t know. I cannot… I don’t know. I don’t know. We’ll see.”

      See also…

    Meanwhile, former “RHOBH” star Brandi Glanville claimed on her “Unfiltered podcast” that Kathy “is coming on” the show. “She’s going to be a ‘friend of,’ I think it’s already out there. So I’m hoping I’m not spilling anything. I think that’ll be interesting because it’s always interesting to have a family dynamic.”
    As for Kathy, the 61-year-old was being cryptic when asked if she was joining the reality show back in September. Replying to a fan’s comment on Instagram which read, “@KyleRichards18 drum roll @kathyhilton next season,” the socialite wrote, “Your [sic] very kind. I am thinking?????”
    Filming for season 11 of “RHOBH” will start soon with Kyle, Lisa Rinna and Erika Jayne returning. Crystal Kung Minkoff is also said to be joining the new season, marking the first Asian-American on the series.
    Garcelle Beauvais was initially reported to be returning but later allegedly exited the series because she wasn’t satisfied with her current pay. “Garcelle wanted a big raise to be on the show. She didn’t get one, and so she’s walking. It’s not worth it to her,” said an insider earlier this month. Tori Spelling was allegedly said to replace her.

    You can share this post!

    Next article
    Jennifer Lawrence Clears the Air Following ‘Little Republican’ Comment

    Related Posts More

  • Report: Garcelle Beauvais Exits 'RHOBH' as Tori Spelling Replaces Her

    WENN/Adriana M. Barraza/Avalon

    According to a new report, the ‘BH90210’ actress has been tapped to replace Garcelle and appear in upcoming season 11 of the Bravo reality show, though she won’t be a full-time cast member.

    Oct 21, 2020
    AceShowbiz – Garcelle Beauvais reportedly will not return for another season of “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills”. The actress, who serves as the only black housewife on the Bravo reality series, is said to be leaving the show following a salary dispute.
    A source close to the production told MTO News that “The Real” co-host is not satisfied with her current pay. “Garcelle wanted a big raise to be on the show. She didn’t get one, and so she’s walking,” the insider claimed. “It’s not worth it to her.”
    Bravo apparently has found a replacement for Garcelle. According to the site, actress Tori Spelling has been tapped to appear in the upcoming season of the reality show, though she won’t be a full-time cast member. The insider added Tori will “join the exciting next season in a ‘friend of’ role.”

      See also…

    The “BH90210” star’s mom Candy will also make appearance on the show to give more new story. “People who have followed Tori, know her relationship with her mom has been contentious for years,” the source continued.
    The new report, however, contradicts Garcelle’s claims earlier this month. In an interview with Entertainment Tonight, Garcelle confirmed that she would be back for season 11 of “RHOBH”. “I am returning to the Housewives, yes,” Garcelle shared. “You know, you gotta be a little, a little brave. A little scared. A little ready. I mean, it’s all those things, and I say it with a laugh because I’m ready, but you’re never really ready.”
    With the many drama in the recent seasons of the show, Garcelle admitted to feeling nervous. “That’s what I’m afraid of,” the actress said. “So, here we go, you know? And I sorta got a warning from Ms. [Lisa Rinna], so we’ll see. I’m ready though, bring it.”
    While Garcelle has yet to respond to the report about her departure, season 11 of “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” is expected to arrive on Bravo in 2021.

    You can share this post!

    Next article
    ‘Fast and Furious’ Saga to End With 11th Film, Justin Lin to Direct Final Two Installments

    Related Posts More

  • Report: Caitlyn Jenner and Sophia Hutchins in Talks to Join 'RHOBH'

    WENN/Sheri Determan

    Caitlyn and Sophia are the latest celebrities to be reported to be joining the hit Bravo reality show following Denise Richards and Teddi Mellencamp’s departure.
    Sep 28, 2020
    AceShowbiz – New season of “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills may feature two new faces. According to reports, Caitlyn Jenner and her rumored girlfriend Sophia Hutchins are in talks to star in upcoming season 11 of the long-running Bravo reality show.
    TMZ reported on Sunday, September 27 that “Sophia recently sat down for dinner with former ‘RHOBH’ castmate Eileen Davidson.” A source also spilled to the news outlet, “They chatted about Eileen’s experience on the show and Sophia got enough good feedback that she decided ‘RHOBH’ was something she wanted to do.”
    It was also said that Sophia’s camp reached out to the production crew of the Bravo series with them talking about the possibility of her joining the show as one of the main cast members. As for her roommate Caitlyn, she allegedly would also make appearances.

      See also…

    Caitlyn and Sophia are the latest celebrities to be reported to have been in talks for the show following Denise Richards and Teddi Mellencamp’s departure. Prior to this, Kathy Hilton was allegedly set to appear in the upcoming season of the Bravo reality series as a friend.
    “As of now, there has been talk about bringing in one new wife next season,” a source previously claimed. “She has not been cast yet, but the network is talking to people right now.”
    Caitlyn’s ex-wife Kris Jenner has also sparked chatters as some fans want her to join the reality show. Of the rumors, Kris said on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show”, “I think I would do it just to go on once in a while to be with my friend Kyle Richards, but as far as me doing a show like that regularly, there’s just too much going on in my life.” She went on saying, “And they do not need a Kris Jenner on that show. They are doing just fine.”

    You can share this post!

    Related Posts More

  • Kathy Hilton to Join 'RHOBH' Season 11 as a Friend

    WENN/Avalon

    The sister of cast members Kim Richards and Kyle Richards is reportedly not the only new face to be featured in season 11 as the show is planning to bring in ‘one new wife.’
    Sep 26, 2020
    AceShowbiz – Season 11 of “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills will offer a new thing following Denise Richards and Teddi Mellencamp’s departure from the show. According to a new report, Kathy Hilton is set to appear in the upcoming season of the Bravo reality series as a friend.
    The sister of “RHOBH” cast members Kim Richards and Kyle Richards is reportedly not the only new face to be featured in season 11. “As of now, there has been talk about bringing in one new wife next season,” a source claims to HollywoodLife.com. “She has not been cast yet, but the network is talking to people right now.”
    Meanwhile, season 10 Housewives, Kyle, Garcelle Beauvais, Lisa Rinna and Erika Jayne, have been allegedly scheduled to start filming next month. “The ladies have been told to clear their schedules to begin filming at the end of October as of now,” adds the insider. “That could change, but that’s the plan. They’ll all be coming back except for Teddi and obviously Denise who left at her own choosing.”

      See also…

    Teddi confirmed his exit from “RHOBH” earlier this month. “I don’t want to bore you, but I figured I could give you a little update on what’s going on. I recently found out that my contract as a Housewife is not being renewed,” she said in the September 22 Instagram video. “Of course I could give you the standard response of, ‘Oh we both came to the decision that it would be best.’ Nah, I’m not going to do that – that’s not who I am. Of course when I got the news I was sad.”
    Likening the firing to “a breakup,” Teddi added, ” [It’s] because you develop such strong relationships with the cast, with the crew.” She continued, “I’m really looking forward to the future and being able to focus on my family, my friends, all in. I really feel like I have some exciting things ahead. And you know what? I’m pretty busy with this lil’ nuggs. So, thanks for coming along on this journey with me and I’ll see you soon.”
    Meanwhile, Dennis announced her departure on September 11. The announcement came following the drama-filled season 10 which saw Denise at the center of controversies. Early in the season, the 49-year-old was accused of “mom-shaming” by other cast members. Additionally, Denise made headlines several times over her alleged affair with Brandi Glanville. The latter also said that Denise tried to shut her up about their hookup because she wanted to save her marriage to Aaron Phypers. Richards, meanwhile, has adamantly denied all the allegations.

    You can share this post!

    Next article
    Dennis Quaid in Hot Water for Reportedly Starring in Donald Trump’s $300M Coronavirus Ads

    Related Posts More

  • Kris Jenner Keen on 'Real Housewives' Guest Appearance but Says No to Regular Role

    Instagram

    The Kardashians momager has responded to ‘The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’ rumors while opening up about the family’s original plan to do ‘KUWTK’ for another couple of years before the ax.
    Sep 25, 2020
    AceShowbiz – Kris Jenner was “talking about signing up for another couple of years” of “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” when she and her family decided to axe the show.
    The mum-of-six spoke with Ellen DeGeneres in an interview set to be aired of Thursday (24Sep20), sharing that the decision to end the hit reality TV show after 20 seasons was “sudden.”
    “I think we were talking about signing up for another couple of years with our network and suddenly just all came to the decision as a group that the whole family felt it was just time. It just sort of came to us. We thought, 20 seasons, 14 years, hundreds of episodes, lots of spinoffs,” Kris reflected.
    “It’s so weird to think that when we started the show, there was barely Twitter, there were no other social media platforms,” she added. “There was no Instagram, there was no Snapchat. There were no grandchildren, people weren’t married or divorced.”
    “It’s just so crazy that all of this has happened and to look back and think I have the most amazing home movies in the world,” the star smiled.

      See also…

    Kris also addressed rumours she might be joining the cast of Bravo’s “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills”, musing, “I think I would do it just to go on once in a while to be with my friend Kyle Richards, but as far as me doing a show like that regularly, there’s just too much going on in my life.”
    “And they do not need a Kris Jenner on that show,” she laughed. “They are doing just fine.”
    [embedded content]
    Kris’ daughter Kim Kardashian first broke the news that the show was coming to an end earlier this month, saying that the family is “beyond grateful to all of you who’ve watched us for all of these years – through the good times, the bad times, the happiness, the tears, and the many relationships and children.”
    The note was signed by Kris, Kardashian siblings Kim, Khloe, Kourtney and Rob, Kendall and Kylie Jenner, and Kourtney’s ex, Scott Disick.

    You can share this post!

    Next article
    Kodak Black Pleads With Donald Trump to Reduce His Sentence

    Related Posts More